The Housing and Residential Life Team allows ONLY University affiliated organizations to post/advertise in the Residence Halls. There are two posting options:
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- An electronic copy of the posting can be submitted for display on the electronic displays in the Residence Halls (we strongly encourage student clubs/organizations to utilize this option).
- Allow 1-2 business days for your posting to be reviewed and posted.
- The Housing & Residential Life office will not post any material that:
- Goes against the mission of the University, the Division of Student Affairs or the Housing and Residence Life Office
- Promotes, facilitates or advertises behavior prohibited under the University’s Code of Student Conduct.
- Is from a non-University Affiliated entity or program
- Information to Include in Posting:
- Name of Organization Hosting Event
- Date & Time of Event
- Contact Information
How to Submit Posting for Advertising:
- To submit a hardcopy of your posting, please bring 30 copies of the posting to the Housing Office located in Oaks B-Bottom.
- To submit a digital posting for advertising, please complete and submit form below.